(#111102) This WobbleLight® 175W Work Light is a self-righting, highly durable work light that can take a beating. It features a unique counterweight design with a floating shock system to protect bulbs from impact. The internal ventilation system keeps it cool enough to touch.
It is ideal for applications requiring temporary high-output lighting.
- Dependable, versatile, and easy to use
- Convenience receptacle for connecting units in the series
- 360° lighting
- High-impact thermoplastic housing and lens
- No set up — plugs into 120VAC supply
- On/Off Switch
- 12 amp circuit breaker
- Manually resettable
- Cannot be overridden
- UL approved
- Made in the USA
- Model #: 111102
- Lumens: 15,000
- Lighting Range: 25'–45'
- Amps: 1.6
- Color: Yellow
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Dome Material: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 36" H x 18" W
- Weight: 26 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||111102|
Manuals & Resources
- WobbleLight® 175W Metal Halide Work Light Instruction Manual
- WobbleLight® 175W Metal Halide Work Light Parts Diagram
Ability to have the option of a restrike or emg light as part of the stand
Currently using the 175 watt MH Wobblelight. I agree with the entire description of this portable light/power stand. The only draw back is in the event of a power outage it would be a nice option to include a restrike kit .This would help with illuminating a path way until the MH comes back to full bright.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 60480
QC Part #: 60482