Vibrin is for vaccination healthy cows and heifers as an aid in preventing vibriosis.
Vibrin® is for vaccination of healthy cows and heifers as an aid in preventing campylobacteriosis (vibriosis) caused by Campylobacter fetus. Vibrin is prepared from an inactivated, concentrated suspension of Campylobacter fetus, bovine isolate, in a patented repository base.
- A single dose is effective.
- May be given as early as seven months before breeding, making it ideal for use at fall pregnancy check.
- Helps protect against campylobacteriosis (vibriosis), a common but difficult-to-detect reproductive disease of cattle.
- 2 mL subcutaneously to all breeding cows and heifers between 30 days and 7 months before breeding
- Pregnant animals can be safely vaccinated
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended between 30 days and 7 months before breeding
- Store at 2°–7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 60 days before slaughter.
- 50 Doses (100 mL)