CattleMaster® Gold FP™ 5 (Zoetis) - 10 Dose
CattleMaster Gold FP 5 - 10 Dose is a modified live vaccine used to protect against respiratory viruses: IBR, BVD (types 1 and 2), BRSV and PI3.
CattleMaster® Gold FP™ 5 - 10 Dose aids in the prevention of abortion caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, persistently infected calves caused by bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) virus Types 1 and 2, respiratory disease caused by IBR virus, BVD virus Types 1 and 2, parainfluenza 3 (PI3) virus and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) and leptospirosis caused by five Leptospira serovars — canicola, grippotyphosa, hardjo, icterohaemorrhagiae and pomona.
CattleMaster® Gold FP™ 5 - 10 Dose contains the only injectible modified live IBR virus for use in pregnant cows and in calves nursing pregnant cows.
- Helps provide protection from the four most common viral respiratory diseases, plus 5-way leptospirosis protection.
- Killed BVD Type 2 helps deliver respiratory protection even against a lethal challenge.
- The only killed BVD vaccine line with the power to help deliver protection from BVD persistent infection and IBR abortion.
- Safe and convenient, vaccinate any calf, any cow, anytime.
- Beef-friendly subcutaneous (SC) injection.
- 2 mL administered IM
- Repeat at 2 to 4 weeks.