Alpha-7™ (Boehringer) - 10 Dose
Alpha-7™ - 10 Dose is for vaccination of healthy, susceptible cattle, including bred and/or lactating beef and dairy cattle, to protect against diseases by Clostridium chauvoei, Cl. septicum, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii, Clostridium perfringens Types C and D.
- Inject 2 mL SQ
- A 2 mL booster dose is recommended annually.
- Calves vaccinated under 3 months of age should be vaccinated at weaning or 4-6 months of age.
- Store at 35-45°F (2-7°C). Avoid freezing.
- Do not vaccinate within 60 days of slaughter.
- Animal inoculation only. Accidental injection to humans can cause serious local reactions. Contact a physician immediately if accidental injection occurs.
- Preservative: Gentamicin.