BlueLite® C for calves is a palatable, flavored electrolyte and energy formula for oral use in young non-ruminating calves. Mix daily into all fluids fed to calves showing signs of dehydration.
- Enhances digestion of milk - provides coagulation action of milk solids for efficient utilization by the young calf
- Quickly hydrates young calves and promotes optimum electrolyte and fluid balance
- Helps support healthy immune system development for pre-weaned calves
- Designed to help reduce shrink and dehydration in young calves
- Field trials have proven a reduction in losses due to dehydration by 4-10%
- Can be added to whole milk, milk replacer, or water and administered via drench or esophageal feeder
- Aromatic blend of pH adjusted electrolytes that are compatible with milk or milk replacer feedings
- Contains multiple energy sources
- Provide acidified electrolytes and readily digestible energy
- For dehydrated calves, provide 2 ounces of BlueLite C to every 2 quarts whole milk, milk replacer, or water consumed on a daily basis
- Note: The measure in the pail holds approximately 2 ounces of BlueLite C when level
- Caution: Calves showing symptoms of coma, shock or that are too weak to stand should be treated as directed by a veterinarian.
- Phosphorus (P), min: 0.18%
- Salt (NaCl), min: 5.90%
- Salt (NaCl), max: 7.00%
- Magnesium (Mg), min: 0.05%
- Potassium (K), min: 2.50%
- Sodium (Na), min: 4.00%
- Sodium (Na), max: 5.00%
Contents: 6 lbs.
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||60048-187|