(R/x) Neomycin (NeoMed®) 325 Soluble Powder (Bimeda®)
- Buy 50 for $4.53 each and save 5%
Neomycin (NeoMed®) 325 from Bimeda® is used for the treatment and control of scours caused by E. Coli in cattle, swine, sheep and goats. Neomycin (NeoMed®) 325 is not for use in calves to be slaughtered for veal.
Neomycin (NeoMed®) 325 is also used in growing turkeys for control of E. Coli infections.
- Safeguard: Approved for treatment of growing turkeys with no withdrawal period
- Versatile: Provides treatment for a wide variety of species
- Soluble: Dissolves readily in drinking water
- Safe: Approved by the FDA
Directions/Dosage: 1 packet treats 7,150 lbs body weight. Add packet to drinking water to be consumed in 12 to 24 hours.
Contents: 100 gram (3.5 oz) packet
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.