Elite 9 HS™ (Boehringer) - 10 Dose
Elite 9 HS - 10 Dose protects against IBR, BVD, PI3, BRSV, and 5 strains of Lepto & Haemophilus somnus.
Elite 9 HS™ - 10 Dose is for the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dairy and beef cattle of all ages, including pregnant cattle and veal calves, as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by the Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, Bovine Virus Diarrhea (BVD) Type 1 virus, Parainfluenza3 (PI3) virus, Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV), Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae and L. pomona, and as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Haemophilus somnus.
- Administer 5 mL intramuscularly
- Repeat in 14 to 28 days
- Calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be revaccinated at 6 months
- Ideally calves should receive the first dose 2-4 weeks before weaning with a booster dose at weaning
- A 5 mL booster dose is recommended annually or prior to time of stress or exposure
- Store out of direct sunlight at a temperature between 35-45°F (2-7°C). Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.