Elite 9™ (Boehringer) - 50 Dose
Elite 9 - 50 Dose protects against IBR, BVD, PI3, BRSV and 5 strains of Lepto.
Elite 9™ - 50 Dose is recommended for the vaccination of healthy, susceptible dairy and beef cattle of all ages, including pregnant cattle and veal calves, as an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, Bovine Virus Diarrhea (BVD) Type 1 virus, Parainfluenza3 (PI3) virus, Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV), and Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae and L. pomona.
- Administer 5 mL intramuscularly.
- Repeat in 14 to 28 days.
- Calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be revaccinated at 6 months of age or weaning.
- A 5 mL booster dose is recommended annually or prior to time of stress or exposure.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C). Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.