CattleMaster® 4+ VL5 (Zoetis) - 25 Dose
CattleMaster® 4+ VL5 - 25 Dose provides 10-way protection against diseases that cause open cows, abortions and pneumonia.This product is adjuvanted with aluminum hydroxide to enhance immune response.
CattleMaster 4+VL5 - 25 Dose is for vaccination of healthy cattle, including pregnant cows, as an aid in preventing infectious bovine rhinotracheitis caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, bovine viral diarrhea caused by bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) Type 1 virus, disease caused by parainfluenza3 (PI3) virus and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV), campylobacteriosis (vibriosis) caused by Campylobacter fetus, and leptospirosis caused by Leptospira canicola, L. grippotyphosa, L. hardjo, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. pomona.
- Healthy cattle should receive 2 doses, 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Dosage is 5 mL intramuscularly
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Do not sterilize needles and syringes with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Contains gentamicin as preservative.