Triangle® 9+ PH-K (Boehringer) - 10 Dose
Triangle® 9+ PH-K - 10 Dose is for vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine virus diarrhea (BVD) type 1, parainfluenza 3 (PI3), and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV), leptospirosis caused by Leptospira pomona, L. hardjo, L. grippotyphosa, L. canicola, and L. icterohaemorrhagiae, as an aid in the reduction of clinical disease due to infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), and the severity of pneumonic pasteurellosis caused by Mannheimia haemolytica.
Dosage and Administration
- Inject 5 mL intramuscularly and repeat in 14 to 28 days
- Calves vaccinated under six months of age should be revaccinated at six months.
- May be administered to pregnant animals at any stage of gestation.
- Store in the dark at 35 - 45°F (2 - 7°C). Avoid freezing.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.