Express® 5 (Boehringer) - 10 Dose
Express® 5 - 10 Dose is for vaccination of healthy, susceptible cattle as an aid in the reduction of respiratory diseases caused by Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, Bovine Virus Diarrhea (BVD) Types 1 and 2, Parainfluenza 3 (PI3) virus, and Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV).
This vaccine may be used in pregnant females or calves nursing pregnant females, provided the females were vaccinated pre-breeding according to label directions with any Express® FP vaccine.
- 2 mL SQ in the neck.
- If initial vaccination, repeat with BRSV vaccine in 14-28 days.
- Calves vaccinated before 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months
- A 2 mL booster is recommended annually
- Store out of direct sunlight at 35-45°F (2-7°C). Avoid freezing.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Animal inoculation only. Accidental injection into humans can cause serious local reactions. Contact a physician immediately if accidental injection occurs.
- Contains neomycin as a preservative.