UltraChoice® 7 (Zoetis) - 250 Dose
UltraChoice® - 250 Dose - is for use in healthy cattle and sheep as an aid in preventing blackleg caused by Clostridium chauvoei; malignant edema caused by Cl. septicum; black disease caused by Cl. novyi; gas-gangrene caused by Cl. sordellii; and enterotoxemia and enteritis caused by Cl. perfringens Types B, C and D.
Although Cl. perfringens Type B is not a significant problem in North America, immunity is provided by the beta toxoid of Type C and the epsilon toxoid of Type D.
- Helps provide protection in a tissue-friendly 2mL dose against seven clostridial diseases (including diseases caused by CI. perfringens Types B, C and D), which continue to be of economic importance in cattle. Clostridium bacteria are universally present and produce potent toxins that can result in rapid death of otherwise healthy animals
- No age restrictions on use
- Subcutaneous (SC) dose is 2mL followed by a second dose given 4-6 weeks later
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- Contains formalin as a preservative
- #540720: 10 Dose
- #540721: 50 Dose
- #540722: 250 Dose