Bo-Bac-2X™ protects newborn calves, is fast-acting and provides immediate high levels of antibodies. Recommended for the prophylaxis and treatment of diseases caused by Trueperella pyogenes, Pasteurella multocida, Escherichia coli and Salmonella typhimurium in cattle.
The concentrated serum is prepared from the blood of cattle hyperimmunized with Trueperella pyogenes, Pasteurella multocida Carter’s Serotype A, Escherichia coli serotype 78:K80:NM, and Salmonella typhimurium. Contains cresol as a preservative.
- For Prophylactic use, administer 15 mL per 50 lbs. body weight SQ as soon as possible after birth.
- For therapeutic use, administer 30 mL per 50 lbs. body weight and repeat each 12-24 hours as needed.
- Store out of direct sunlight at a temperature between 35-46°F (2-8°C). Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- This product has not been tested in pregnant animals.
- 250 mL