Spirovac® (Zoetis) - 10 Dose
Spirovac® - 10 Dose is for vaccination of healthy cattle 4 weeks of age or older, including those pregnant and/or lactating, for the prevention of infection caused by Leptospira borgpetersenii serovar hardjo type hardjo-bovis, including reproductive and renal tract colonization, and urinary shedding for up to 12 months.
Vaccination with Spirovac® - 10 Dose also aids in the prevention of fetal infection. Spirovac® - 10 Dose contains chemically inactivated whole cultures of L. borgpetersenii serovar hardjo type hardjo-bovis.
- Safe for pregnant and/or lactating cows and calves as young as four weeks of age
- Use with standard 5 way Lepto vaccine combinations for complete Lepto protection
- Provides 12-month duration of immunity, resulting in less time and labor required for vaccination.
- 2 mL doses 4 to 6 weeks apart, given SQ. Annual revaccination.
- Store away from light at 2°–7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.