Fastrack® Nonruminant Microbial Gel (Conklin®)
- Buy 12 for $9.89 each and save 11%
Establish a healthy digestive tract for young pigs at birth and during challenges of weaning, relocation or shipping with Fastrack® Gel. Each easy-to-use dose contains a source of live (viable), naturally occuring microorganisms, live yeast, dried chicory root, vitamins and enzymes for pigs and other non-ruminant animals.
Suggested Use: Place gel between the lower teeth and cheek at the following rates:
- Newborn Pigs: Provide 1 mL per pig at birth as needed
- Nursery Pigs: Provide 2 mL per pig at weaning
- Rabbits: 1/2 - 3 mL per rabbit depending on stage of life and size
- Other Non-Ruminants: 1/2 - 3 mL per animal depending on stage of life and size
Contents: 32 mL tube
Minimum Guaranteed Analysis - Per 1 mL: 50 million colony-forming units of lactic acid-producing bacteria (Enterococcus faecium and Lactobacillus acidophilus); 20 million live yeast cells (Saccharomyces cerevisiae); 3,300 international units (IU) vitamin A; 900 IU vitamin D3; 11 IU vitamin E; 35 mg niacin; 12 mg d-pantothenic acid; 3.25 mg riboflavin; 1.1 mg thiamine and 15 mcg vitamin B12. Protease from Bacillus subtilis not less than 3,457 Protein catalytic units, and amylase from Bacillus subtilis and Aspergillus oryzae not less than 2,074 bacterial amylase units.