Nolvasan® Solution is a concentrated chlorhexadine diacetate surface disinfectant effective against bacteria and viruses for premises or equipment.
- Proven to work against at least 60 different bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses
- Dilution varies from 1–3 oz. per gallon of water depending on intended use
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of animal premises
- Do not use directly on animals
- Use on pre-cleaned surfaces and inanimate objects
Dosage and Administration:
- For disinfection of inanimate objects: Three (3) ounces (6 tablespoonfuls) per gallon of clean water. Nolvasan® Solution (chlorhexidine diacetate) has been shown to be virucidal in vitro against rabies virus (CVS strain) in laboratory tests when used as directed above.
- For disinfection of veterinary or farm premises: One (1) ounce (2 tablespoonfuls) per gallon of clean water.
- For use in federally inspected meat, poultry, rabbit and egg establishments: One (1) ounce (2 tablespoonfuls) of Nolvasan® Solution to each gallon clean water.
- For dipping teats as an aid in controlling bacteria that cause mastitis: Make up a final dipping solution by putting 32 ounces (1 quart) of Nolvasan® Solution in a clean gallon container, adding six (6) ounces of glycerin and then adding clean potable water until you have a total volume of one (1) gallon.
Directions for Use:
- When Applying By Wiping, Mopping, Or Spraying — Applicators or other handlers must wear long-sleeve shirt and long pants, socks plus shoes, and rubber gloves.
- When Applying By Wet-Mist Fogging — Applicators and other handlers exposed to the fog during wet-mist fogging applications and until the fog has dissipated and the enclosed area has been thoroughly ventilated must wear a long-sleeve shirt and long pants, rubber gloves, socks plus shoes, and a full face respirator with a canister approved for pesticides (MSHA/NIOSH approval number prefix TC-14-G). Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
Contents: 1 Gallon Jug
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||007861|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird, Horse, Sheep & Goat, Rabbit, Dog, Cat|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
great for cleaning and disinfecting almost anything. I even put in the wash when cleaning animal blankets