Bovi-Shield® Gold FP™ 5 VL5 (Zoetis) - 10 Dose
Bovi-Shield® Gold - 10 Dose is a modified-live virus and bacterin combination for vaccination of healthy cattle prior to breeding. Aids in preventing abortion caused by IBR and disease caused by IBR, BVD Types 1 & 2, PI3, BRSV, Campylobacter fetus (Vibrio) and the 5 most common strains of Leptospirosis in cattle.
- Administer 5 mL IM to all breeding cows & heifers about 1 month prior to breeding.
- Revaccinate with Bovi-Shield® BRSV (#540452) and Vibrio-Leptoferm®-5 (#540630) in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Revaccinate annually.
- Do not use in pregnant cows (abortions can result) unless they were vaccinated, according to label directions.
- Store at 2°–7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures and/or direct sunlight may adversely affect potency. Do not feeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Do not sterilize needles and syringes with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
- Contains gentamicin as preservative.