PregGuard® Gold FP™ 10 (Zoetis) - 50 Doses
PregGuard® Gold FP™ 10 - 50 Dose is a modified-live virus and bacterin combination for vaccination of healthy cattle prior to breeding.The freeze-dried vaccine is a preparation of modified live virus (MLV) strains of IBR, BVD (types 1 and 2), and PI3.
The Campylobacter bacterin is an inactivated suspension of C. fetus. It is combined with an inactivated Leptospira bacterin prepared from whole cultures of the agents indicated. The Campylobacter-Leptospira bacterin is supplied as a diluent for the IBR-BVD-PI3 vaccine.
- Helps prevent BVD Types 1 and 2 persistent infections for at least 365 days
- Aids in the prevention of IBR abortions for at least 365 days
- Shown to be safe when given to pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows
- Administer 2 mL IM to all breeding cows & heifers about 1 month prior to breeding
- Revaccinate with Vibrio-Leptoferm 5 in 3 to 4 weeks
- Revaccinate annually
- Store at 2°-7°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Contains Gentamicin as preservative.
- Vaccination of stressed animals should be delayed.