One Shot Ultra® 8 (Zoetis) - 10 Dose
One Shot Ultra® 8 - 10 Dose is an 8-way blackleg and pasteurella vaccine for protection against Cl. chauvoei, septicum, haemolyticum, novyi, sordellii and Cl. perfringens types C&D plus Pasteurella haemolytica.
- Helps prevent eight clostridial diseases
- Helps protect against the primary cause of respiratory death in cattle, shipping fever and pneumonia caused by Mannheimia haemolytica Type A1.
- Produces leukotoxin and whole-cell antibody responses
- Inject 2 mL SQ and follow with a second dose of UltraChoice™ 8 in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Store at 2°-7°C. Prolonged exposure to higher temperatures may adversely affect potency. Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Not for use in sheep
- Contains formalin as a preservative.