Once PMH® (Merck) - 50 Dose
Once PMH - 50 Dose is for the vaccination of healthy cattle against respiratory disease.
Once PMH® - 50 Dose is for the vaccination of healthy cattle, 1 week of age or older, as an aid in the control of respiratory disease caused by Mannheimia haemolytica and as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Pasteurella multocida.
- Administer a single 1.0 mL dose aseptically into each nostril or 2 mL into only one nostril of healthy cattle 1 week of age or older.
- Annual revaccination is recommended.
- Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Use only in healthy cattle.
- Use immediately after reconstitution; do not save partial contents
- Contains streptomycin as a preservative.
- 50 Dose - Rehydrate freeze dried vial of Once® PMH IN with part of the accompanying vial of diluent using the transfer needle provided (see attached document for more detailed directions).