Nasalgen® IP (Merck) - 50 Dose
Nasalgen IP - 50 Dose is an intranasal IBR and PI3 vaccine that is safe for pregnant cows or in calves nursing pregnant cows.
Nasalgen® IP - 50 Dose vaccine is for the vaccination of healthy cattle 5 months of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by infectious bovine rhinotracheitis and parainfluenza 3 virus.
- Aseptically rehydrate Nasalgen® IP vaccine with the enclosed diluent.
- Administer 2 mL into one nostril or 1 mL into each nostril for a 2 mL dose
- Calves vaccinated under 5 months of age should be revaccinated at 5 months of age or weaning.
- Nasalgen® IP - 50 Dose vaccine is safe for use in pregnant cows or in calves nursing pregnant cows
- Store at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F).
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Do not use chemical disinfectants to sterilize syringes, needles or cannulas.