Clostridium Perfringens Type A Toxoid for Cattle (Elanco) - 50 Dose
Clostridium Perfringens Type A Toxoid for Cattle - 50 Dose is for use in healthy cattle as an aid in the control of disease syndromes caused by the alpha toxin of Clostridium perfringens Type A.
- Administer 2 mL SQ in the neck.
- Revaccinate in 2-4 weeks.
- Calves vaccinated prior to 5 months of age should be revaccinated at 5-6 months of age.
- Revaccinate annually or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). DO NOT FREEZE.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days prior to slaughter.