Mannheimia Pasteurella Bacterin (Colorado Serum) - 10 Dose
Mannheimia Haemolytica-Pasteurella Bacterin - 10 Dose is for use in healthy cattle, sheep and goats and as an aid in the prevention of Pasteurellosis caused by Mannheimia haemolytica and Pasteurella multocida. It contains chemically killed, aluminum hydroxide adsorbed, cultures of Mannheimia haemolytica, and Pasteurella multocida, Bovine isolates.
Dosage and Directions:
- Inject 2 mL SQ and repeat in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Animals vaccinated when less than 3 months old should be revaccinated at weaning or at 4 to 6 months of age.
- Store at 2° to 7°C. Do not freeze.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Use entire contents when first opened.
- Contains thimerosal as a preservative.