Bimeda's® Spectam® Water Soluble is an antibiotic for use in the prevention or control of broiler losses due to Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) and Infectious Synovitis associated with Mycoplasma Synoviae (MS). Spectam® Water Soluable is also used to increase weight gain and improve feed efficiency in floor-raised broilers.
- Highly Soluble — Mixes readily and thoroughly in water
- Stable — Effective over extended periods
- Palatable — Readily accepted
- Versatile — Promotes feed efficiency and weight gain as well as helping fight disease
- Easy to Use — Will not clog proportioners
- Safe — Approved by the FDA
Dosage: Use as the only source of water for the first three days of life and for one day following each vaccination.
- For CRD dissolve one-half package in one gallon of water for stock solution. Then use 1 oz. per gallon drinking water.
- For infectious synovitis associated with MS dissolve contents of one-half package in two gallons of water for stock solution. Then use 1 oz. per gallon of drinking water.
- For increased rate of gain and improved feed efficiency dissolve one-half package in 4 gallons of water for stock solution. Then use 1 oz. per gallon of drinking water.
Contents: 1000 grams (35.27 oz)
- Do not administer this drug within 5 days of slaughter.
- Do not use in laying hens.
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SPE001|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|