(R/x) Gallimycin® PFC (Bimeda®)
Gallimycin® PFC from Bimeda® aids in the control of chronic respiratory disease due to Mycoplasma gallisepticum in broilers and replacement chickens. It is also an aid in the control of infectious coryza due to Haemophilus gallinarum in replacement chickens and chicken breeders and for bluecomb in growing turkeys.
Each 250 g package contains 65 g erythromycin phosphate (equivalent to 57.8 g erythromycin).
Directions: Make a stock solution of 1 package to each gallon. Meter at 1 oz for each gallon of drinking water. Do not use in chickens or turkeys producing eggs for human consumption. 1 day withdrawal before slaughter.
- Effective — Contains the fast-acting antibiotic, erythromycin
- Versatile — Can be used in broilers, replacement chickens and growing turkeys
- Short Withdrawal — Discontinue use 1 day before slaughter
- Economical — One packet treats 130 gallons of drinking water
- Convenient — Available in pre-measured packets for easy mixing
Contents: 250 gram (8.8 oz) packet