Triangle® 4+ PH-K (Boehringer) - 50 Dose
Triangle® 4+ PH-K - 50 Dose is for vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine virus diarrhea (BVD) type 1, parainfluenza 3 (PI3), and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV); as an aid in the reduction of clinical disease due to infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR), and the severity of pneumonic pasteurellosis caused by Mannheimia haemolytica.
Dosage and Administration
- Inject one 5 mL dose subcutaneously using aseptic technique. Repeat in 14 to 28 days.
- A 5 mL booster dose is recommended annually or prior to time of stress or exposure.
- Calves vaccinated under six months of age should be revaccinated at six months.
- Store in the dark at 35 - 45°F (2 - 7°C). Avoid freezing.
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Use entire contents when first opened.