Bovine Pili Shield™ (Novartis) - 100 Dose
Bovine Pili Shield™ - 100 Dose is for vaccination of healthy pregnant cattle as an aid in the prevention and control of colibacillosis in calves caused by K99 piliated E. Coli.
- Inject 1 mL IM 8 weeks to 10 months prior to calving
- Vaccinate dairy cows during the dry off-period
- Revaccinate prior to each subsequent calving.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 2°-7°C (35°-45°F). DO NOT FREEZE.
- Do not vaccinate within 60 days prior to slaughter.
- It is essential that newborn calves receive colostrum from the vaccinated dam.
- Contains thimerosal as a preservative.