Scour Bos™ 4 - (Elanco) - 50 Dose
Scour Bos™ 4 — is for vaccination of pregnant cows to control newborn calf scours caused by bovine rotavirus and coronavirus.
- 2 mL IM 8-16 weeks prior to calving. Repeat in 4 weeks prior to calving.
- Revaccinate with one dose 8–10 weeks prior to each subsequent calving.
- It is essential that newborn calves receive colostrum from the vaccinated dam.
- Store out of direct sunlight at 2°–7°C (35°–45°F). DO NOT FREEZE.
- Do not vaccinate within 60 days prior to slaughter.
- Contains amphotericin B, gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives.
- 50 Dose