Easily remove aquatic vegetation from lakes and ponds with the Weed Raker Aquatic Rake. It's ideal for removing organic matter and roots at the bottom of your lake to prevent weed regrowth. The Weed Raker is very effective for removing lake weeds and debris floating on the surface of the water or pulling and digging the stems and roots of submerged aquatic vegetation.
It features a 37" head and 8" high strength composite tines. The Weed Raker weighs less than 7 lbs. and may be tossed into the water with a simple underhand motion and retrieved with a 34 ft. nylon rope. Comes with a 11 ft. snap-together four-section handle.
With the Weed Raker® You Can:
- Keep your lake bottom weed free and harvest your cut weeds
- Keep your beach front free of weeds and debris
- Remove decaying organic matter from your lake and pond bottom
- Clean your beach, root up weeds and remove muck
- Pull weeds in from 45 feet away
- Weigh the hollow rake head down with rock to dig deep in the bottom
- Collect large mats of floating debris with the super sized rake head
How to Assemble: Take the 3-piece rake tines and slip them into the 37" rake head. After the raker head construction is complete, secure the individual poles with the snap locks at the end of each pole. Attach the raker head to the pole with the provided hardware and then attach the rope at the open end of the pole before beginning use in deep water.