Poly Electric Fence Wire
Poly wire is ideal for temporary grazing, strip or rotational grazing, general pasture or pet control.
Poly wire is a good fencing choice because it tends to be more visible than traditional wire. This wire weighs only three pounds per 1,000 feet, making it very easy to handle, install and rewind. It can be used over and over in temporary pastures and is easily tightened and repaired. For best results, engergize poly wire fence lines with a low impedance fence controller (AC Models - LI15 or LI50, DC or solar-powered fence controllers).
Available in 500' or 1000' lengths.
- For temporary rotational grazing or in conjunction with permanent perimeter fencing
- Ideal for equine fencing - Safer and more visible than traditional wire
- 3 Stainless steel constrictor strands
- Weather-resistant UV protection
- Portable - Easy to install, re-wind and re-use
- Tensile strength: 151 lb/force
- Not intended as the sole means of restraint