Ideal for temporary, strip or rotational grazing, Zareba 3-Strand Poly Wire for electric fences is easily tightened and repaired. It is often used for horse fencing, general pasture use or pet control. More visible than traditional wire, this reusable wire is easy-to-handle, install and rewind. Lightweight, the wire weighs only three pounds per 1,000 feet. It has three stainless steel constrictor strands.
Not intended as the sole means of restraint.
For best results, engergize poly wire fence lines with a low impedance fence controller, AC Models - LI15 or LI50, DC or solar-powered fence controllers.
Available in 500' or 1000' lengths.
- For temporary rotational grazing or in conjunction with permanent perimeter fencing
- Ideal for equine fencing - Safer and more visible than traditional wire
- 3 Stainless steel constrictor strands
- Weather-resistant UV protection
- Portable - Easy to install, re-wind and re-use
- Tensile strength: 151 lb/force