Springer Magrath® Stock Shock - #9 - 24"
Designed to help handle and move livestock efficiently, the 24” Springer Magrath Stock Shock transmits a very low current to cattle and swine with a strong, instantaneous jolt. Includes a 9” flexible shaft that may be easily dismantled and repaired with an efficient electrical conduction. Overall length, 24”.
About the Power Pak:
- Grooved finger guide allows finding the switch by feel, even with gloved hands
- Rubber switch insulator prevents feedback
- Precious metal battery contacts won't corrode
- Heavy coil spring assures firm battery contact
- Four high-energy, longer lasting alkaline batteries included
- Housed in a tough, structural-grade plastic case for reliable service
About the #9 Flex Shaft:
- 9" replacement shaft
- Clog-free, no-ground tip
- Tip rotates to any position
- Flexible shaft
- Tough, flexible shaft up to 90°
- Durable, reliable solid state electronics system
- Transmits a very low current to animal with a strong, instantaneous jolt
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Springer Magrath® #9 Replacement Shaft Assembly, QC Part #50091
- Springer Magrath® Stock Shock Replacement Power Pack, QC Part #50086
- Springer Magrath® Stock Shock Red End Cover, QC Part #50088
Please Note: This product is only intended for use on large livestock. We do not recommend use on domestic animals.