Concrete Preparation is Required to Properly Bond the Product to the Surface. Call Our Product Specialists for Details.
For More Information on Concrete Preparation Please Call our Product Specialists at 1-888-433-5275.
Ideal for concrete repair work, Con-Korite Xtra is a high-strength mortar formulated to resist wear and abrasion. This mortar is ideal for all applications where quick, high strength is needed. Fast setting, this mortar is ready for use within 30-60 min at 70° F.
When mixed with water, Con-Korite Xtra produces a uniform, trowelable mortar. It may also be mixed with KB25 Acrylic Resin, QC Part #470110 to create a bonding agent that improves resistance to moisture, chemicals and freeze-thaw cycles. To increase your concrete setting time, add Set Control, QC Part #470106.
Contents: 55 pounds in a bucket or bag
- 25 square feet at 1/4" per 55 pounds
- 37.5 square feet per 55 pounds at 1/4" extended with 25 pounds of sand
- Fast setting - ready for use withing 30-60 min at 70° F
- Water, salt and sulfate tolerant - withstands tough conditions
- Exceptional abrasion resistance - stands up to heavy traffic
- Interior/exterior use - tolerates all weather conditions
- No-shrink - minimized risk of delamination improves bond
- High strength - 3-5 times stronger than other products
- Rapid strength gain - develops 3,000 PSI in one hour and 9,000 PSI in 28 days
- Vertical/horizontal use - use for floors and walls (no forms needed)
- Resists freeze-thaw damage
- Easy to use
- Patch or overlay eroded concrete surfaces
- Rebuild broken concrete curbs, beams and slats
- Use as precision grouting under columns, machine base plates, anchor bolts and gating
- Smooth porous walls
- Ideal for all applications where quick, high strength is required
- Agricultural: Feed Bunks/Mangers, Concrete Slats, Floors/Walls, Gutters/Troughs, Walkways/Curbs, Parlor Floors
- Industrial/Commercial: Plant Floors, Wastewater Treatment, Roadways and Runways, Walkways, Concrete Tanks, Columns/Walls