Con-Korite Xtra 55 lb. Mortar Kit
For More Information on Concrete Preparation Please Call our Product Specialists at 1-888-433-5275.
This concrete repair kit is ideal for floor overlays, vertical and horizontal repair without forms, grouting and building edges.
-  55 lb. Bag of Con-Korite X'Tra
-  Gallon of KB25 Acrylic Resin
-  Pouch of Set Control
This high-strength mortar formulated to resist wear and abrasion. It's ideal for all applications where quick, high strength is needed. Fast setting, this mortar is ready for use within 30-60 min at 70° F.
KB25 Acrylic Resin
Add this acrylic resin to improve the mortar's adhesion, flexural strength and resistance to moisture, chemicals and freeze-thaw cycles.
VCS Set Control
Increase your concrete setting time by up to 20 minutes with VSC Set Control. This mix is ideal for concrete work in warm weather or for projects where extended setting times are needed.
Con-Korite X'tra Features:
- Fast setting - ready for use within 30-60 min at 70° F
- Water, salt and sulfate tolerant - withstands tough conditions
- Exceptional abrasion resistance - stands up to heavy traffic
- Interior/exterior use - tolerates all weather conditions
- No-shrink - minimized risk of delamination improves bond
- High strength - 3-5 times stronger than other products
- Rapid strength gain - develops 3,000 PSI in one hour and 9,000 PSI in 28 days
- Vertical/horizontal use - use for floors and walls (no forms needed)
- Resists freeze-thaw damage
- Easy to use
- Patch or overlay eroded concrete surfaces
- Rebuild broken concrete curbs, beams and slats
- Use as precision grouting under columns, machine base plates, anchor bolts and gating
- Smooth porous walls
- Ideal for all applications where quick, high strength is required
- Agricultural: Feed Bunks/Mangers, Concrete Slats, Floors/Walls, Gutters/Troughs, Walkways/Curbs, Parlor Floors
- Industrial/Commercial: Plant Floors, Wastewater Treatment, Roadways and Runways, Walkways, Concrete Tanks, Columns/Walls