Tests prove KUHL's "Flight-Top" Netting is one of the strongest available and is the ideal cover escape netting for pheasants and game bird flight pens. The 1" mesh is designed for small bird and brooder pens and has a breaking strength of 25 to 30 lbs.
- Made of olefin fibers and will last a minimum of 5 years when properly installed
- Will not rust or mildew
- Recommended for use on the top of pens, but not the sides
- Easily fastened together with hog rings, staples or nails
- Use in regions that DO NOT experience snow and ice
- 90 lbs. bursting strength
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Manufacturer Part Number||K1-50-33|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|