Chick & Quail Brooder
Brood baby chicks, quail or other species of poultry or game bird to four or five weeks old with this galvanized steel Chick & Quail Brooder from Brower®. It includes a poly feeder and a poly drinker.
- Feeder capacity is 580 cubic inches, holding about 7 pounds. of pelleted feed (feeder is easily removed)
- Comes with a 3.3 liter capacity cage drinker and a self-cleaning trough
- Two sliding solid panels allow the brooder to be uniformly warm for the first few days
- The height of the removable dropping pan to the floor is 3"
- The PVC-coated wire mesh floor has 1/2" x 1/2" openings (for baby game birds, cover the floor with paper towels or cage board for the first week or so. Do not use a slick paper, like newspaper)
- The sliding door panels for the side and front are made of 1/2" x 1/2" poly mesh
- The entire top is removable in two sections
- Thermostatically controlled heating element
- Capacity: 100 poultry chicks to second week or 50 to fourth week. 100 quail, 50 chukkars or pheasants to fourth week. 50 poults to second week or 25 to fourth week.
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- 42" L x 27" W x 19.5" H with 10" of headroom (width and height do not include drinker or feeder)
- Interior Eating Area — 1" x 1" x 27"
- Outside Opening for Filling Trough — 4" x 27"
- Side and Front Openings — 5" x 24"
- Top Opening — 27" x 42"