Bugle Head Wood Screws - #10 x 2 1/2"
Ideal for fastening polypropylene plastic and all types of wood decking including cedar, redwood and preservative-treated woods, this #10 stainless steel Bugle Head Wood Screw is 2 1/2" long.
- Self-countersinking head
- Deep and cleanly formed square drive recess; eliminates driver bit cam-out
- Sharp point provides quick penetration with minimal pressure
- Self-tapping coarse threads are uniformly sharp; requires less driving torque
- Coated with non-stick, clear, dry lubricating film to enhance driveability
- Sold and priced individually