Bugle Head Wood Screws - #8 x 2"
Ideal for fastening polypropylene plastic and all types of wood decking including cedar, redwood and preservative-treated woods, this #8 stainless steel Bugle Head Wood Screw is 2" long. The bugle head provides flush countersinking.
- Self-countersinking head
- Type 305 stainless steel
- #8 size, 2" long
- Head Diameter: 0.344"
- #2 square drive
- Approximately 128 screws per pound - Sold and priced individually
- Deep and cleanly formed square drive recess; eliminates driver bit cam-out
- Sharp point provides quick penetration with minimal pressure
- Self-tapping coarse threads are uniformly sharp; requires less driving torque
- Coated with non-stick, clear, dry lubricating film to enhance driveability