Protect Your Investments Even When You're Away.
The Sensaphone® Alarm Monitor is an inexpensive way to monitor any type of facility. Once the Sensaphone® detects a problem it automatically starts dialing your pre-programmed phone numbers and advises you of the problem. It continues to dial until someone responds to the call.
- Each unit monitors power and temperature
- 4 configurable inputs
- Dials up to 4 phone numbers
- Line seizure feature gives the unit the ability to "seize" the line when it needs to dial unit
- Custom voice messaging
- Dials a pager or cell phone
- Listen-In feature allows you to hear on-site sounds
- Output for siren
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 7.8" x 8.8"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
This Sensaphone® Model 400 uses six 1.5 volt C cell batteries as backup (not included) and has an operating range of 32° F to 120° F with a remote temperature sensing range of -20° F to 150°F. Comes with a 6' power cord and uses the 2.8K Temperature Sensor.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FGD-0400|
Manuals & Resources
- Sensaphone® Model 400 User Manual
- Sensaphone® Model 400 Brochure
- Sensaphone® Model 400 Spec Sheet
- Sensaphone® Model 400 Accessories
Replacing original after 16 years in a warm humid, dusty greenhouse environment.
It's a great product!
We have used this of water, temperature and power monitoring at city service locations, in businesses and in homes. It works well and will continue to work for a number of years - twenty years in several locations. You do have to learn how to program it, but once learned it will do as much - or more - than you need.
We use the 400 to detect possible electrical wire theft by monitoring exterior electrical panels.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 390516