(PGM-1110) The ToxiRAE II is a single gas, personal protection monitor that continuously displays toxic gas concentrations and costs just a little more than disposable detectors. Unlike typical disposables that only display "remaining life," the ToxiRAE II is a full-featured gas monitor providing continuous, digital display of the gas concentration, STEL, TWA, and Peak values as well as high/low TWA and STEL alarms.
Use the preset alarms or modify the alarms to meet your specific requirements. In contrast to disposables that are turned on once and remain on until their batteries expire, you can turn this monitor on and off.
Applications: Oil Production, Contractors, Plant Maintenance Personnel, Chemical Plants, Fire Service, Industrial Safety, Pulp & Paper, Heavy Industry, Waste-Water Treatment Plants, Shipyards & Maritime, Landfill Operations, Trenches, Silos, Railcars, Power Plants, Steel Mills
- Large, easy-to-read continuous display of gas concentration in ppm
- Displays STEL, TWA, and Peak values
- Field replaceable filter and battery
- 2 year warranty
- User adjustable high, low, STEL, and TWA alarms
- Varying audio alarm signals for different alarm conditions
- Bright red flashing alarm
- Loud 90 dB buzzer
- Built-in vibration alarm
- Holds peak values
- Simple calibration
- Durable, highly impact-resistant, carbon loaded ABS housing
- IP-65 rated weather resistant
- Stainless steel corrosion resistant attachments
- Small enough to be clipped onto a hard-hat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap, or belt
Dimensions & Weight:
- 3.6" x 1.9" x 0.9"
- 3.6 oz.
Measures Carbon Monoxide (CO):
- Range: 0-500 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- ToxiRae Detector
- Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Stainless Steel Belt Clip / Hardhat Adapter
- Wrist Strap
- Calibration Gas Test Adapter
- High-Capacity Lithium Battery
Calibration kits available upon request. Call 800.433.6340 for more information.
|Manufacturer Part Number||045-0512-000|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I have had good luck with the toxirae 2 (have owned 2), decently reliable product. Unfortunately this unit was manufactured 3/30/15, purchased/received 11/2016 so it was very old stock.