Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm
The Talking Alarm™ battery-operated Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm announces "Fire, Fire" or "Warning, Carbon Monoxide" when detection occurs. The battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be mounted without a battery installed.
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm — A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive
- Voice Alarm — Announces the hazard type detected
- Test/Reset Button — Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- LEDs — Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition
- Low-Battery Warning — The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED
- Battery Powered—– Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur
- Battery Safeguard — Ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries installed
- Hush® Feature — Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Power Source:  "AA" batteries (included)
- Temperature Range: 40° F - 100° F
- Dimensions: 5.75" Diameter x 1.7" Depth
- Weight: 13 oz.