The World’s Most-Used Polyurethane Foam Earplug!
Howard Leight Max® Ear Plugs — Corded.
- Bell shape delivers maximum in-ear comfort
- Contoured design is easier to insert and resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- One size fits all
- #390096 — Non-Corded (200 Pair/Box)
Note: Priced and sold per box (100 pair).
|Manufacturer Part Number||MAX-30|
Best I've Found
these are great. you can take them out during the day and not lose them thanks to the cording. NR33 really deadens sound. I use them for noisy tools (chainsaw, mowers, blowers, gas powered trimmers etc) and also at the shooting range. I buy these by the box of 100. QC price/service are the best!
You might also like:
QC Part #: 390096