Moldex® 2500N95 Dust Masks - 10 Pk.
- Buy 10 for $46.19 each and save 8%
Ideal for smelters, glass etchers, fertilizer plants and breweries, Moldex 2500N95 Dust Masks have added carbon to help filter out nuisance levels of acid gas irritants. The exhale valve reduces hot, humid air buildup. The dust masks have a molded mesh shell that resists collapsing with a contoured, molded nose bridge for a comfortable fit. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1. NIOSH certified.
- NIOSH certified
- 100% PVC-Free
- Added carbon helps filter out nuisance levels of acid gas irritants
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh® Shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
Applications: Welding, Soldering & Brazing, Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Metal Machining, Underground Mining, Polishing & Buffing, Smelting, Glass Etching, Paper Mills, Chemical Processing, Fertilizer Production, Breweries, Poultry
Recommended Uses: Dusty Environments, Welding, Soldering and Brazing, Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Metal Machining, Cement, Polishing, Buffing, Lime, Poultry, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Brass, Bronze Smelters, Glass Etching, Breweries, Fertilizer Production
Note: Sold and priced per box of 10. When placing an order, please indicate the number of boxes in the Quantity field.