Schumacher® Electric Manual Farm/Ranch Wheel Charger with Engine Start
This versatile Schumacher® Electric Manual Farm/Ranch Wheel Charger with Engine Start (Model SE-3612) works great for both slow and fast applications on 6- and 12-volt batteries. The high-output engine start will assist batteries in cranking most engines under severe summer or winter weather conditions.
- 200 amp engine start — for emergency starting
- 40 amp rapid charge — charges in 1/2 to 1 hour
- 2 amp trickle charge — charges a small 12-volt battery in 2 in 12 hours
- 2 1/4 hour timer with "Hold" position for continuous charging
- Stud-mounted, heavy-duty silicon diode rectifiers
- Backlit, impact-resistant, color-coded meter is for easy viewing day or night
- Easy-roll, wide-track wheels and a cooling fan for a longer life.
|Input Current Cont:||4.5A
|Input Engine Start:||9.0A
|Output Current Cont:||40A
|Output Engine Start:||100A
|Unit Weight:||27.3 lbs.|