This General® Manual Ranging CAT III 600V Multimeter has 30 positions. Diode transistor and audible continuity test. All ranges fully protected (except 10A).
- AC/CA Volts
- AC/DC Current
- 6 functions, 19 ranges
- Measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance
- Uses beeper to verify integrity of diodes and check circuits for continuity
- Data hold button
- Fuse-protected positive test lead socket
- Designed to meet CAT III 600V safety standard
- Operating Range: 32° F - 122° F
- AC/DC Voltage Measurement Range:0-200V/2V/200V/500V
- Power Source:  9-Volt Battery (included)
- Dimensions: 6" x 3.1" x 1.4"
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Double insulated test leads with 1A (max) rating
- User's manual
- 1-yr limited manufacturer's warranty
|Brand||General Tools & Instruments|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMM40|