Barnstorm is a heavy-duty, concentrated cleaner and descaler. It has a unique blend of specially formulated acids and a high-foaming detergent designed to remove both organic and inorganic soils from surfaces prior to disinfection. The mixture of organic acids and detergents allow Barnstorm to penetrate through the "biofilm" left behind on walls, floors and crates.
- Best if applied with low pressure sprayers (but can also be applied via immersion tanks, mops, sponges and sprinkler systems)
- High foaming
- Dilution rate of 1:64 (2 oz. per gallon)
- Pork & Poultry Facilities
- Walls & Floors
- Loading Chutes
- Transport Vehicles
- Vehicle Washes
- Waterers & Feeders
Directions for Use:
- Remove all soils from room using high pressure or high volume spray equipment.
- Apply Barnstorm to all surfaces using a low pressure sprayer. Allow the product to remain in contact with surface for a minimum of 15–20 minutes.
- Using high pressure washer, remove remaining soils.
- Room is now ready for disinfecting.
Contents: 1 Gallon Jug
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Barnstorm|