Closed-Back Drain Spade
QC Part #
The blade is tapered and slightly cupped for digging in deep, round-bottom drains and trenches.
The Corona® Closed-Back Drain Spade has a 30" steel and northern ash wood handle with a D grip helps maneuver blade in deep trenches.
- Extra-thick, 14-gauge tempered steel blade for maximum toughness
- Closed-back design protects handle from mud and dirt build up
- Baked finish protects against rust
- Double rivets give greater strength
- Tempered, round-nose 16" blade for efficient digging of deep, round-bottom drains and trenches
- Pre-sharpened blade edge penetrates ground easily, slices through small roots
Made in the USA.
Write Your Own Review