AI Buddies - Cochette Bags
- Buy 6 for $25.49 each and save 11%
Heavy-duty plastic makes the AI Buddy an almost unbreakable tool.
- Increases productivity
- Saves time
- Snug fit
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- To assemble, insert the aluminum rod through the A.I. Buddy about 1". This is a tight fit, it will take some force.
- For stimulation, position a boar in front or beside the sows to be bred. Remember that boar contact is the key.
- Position the A.I. Buddy over the flank area allowing the hook part of the aluminum rod to be above the tail. If the A.I. Buddy is loose, take the unit off and squeeze it together to fit tighter over the flank.
- Insert the catheter and connect the semen bag as you normally would. Bend the catheter up and slip it into the hook part of the rod where the bag and catheter join. Note: The catheter should fit tight into the hook. Squeeze or spread the hook with pliers to achieve this. Once hooked take one of the top holes of the bag and slip over the top part of the rod. This part of the bag may also be bent for proper alignment of the bag and catheter.
- Note: If the catheter is too short to bend up, move the A.I. Buddy back and tilt down to reach.
Replacement Rods available (#320906, sold separately).