AI Buddies - For Bottles
- Buy 6 for $24.23 each and save 11%
Heavy-duty plastic makes the AI Buddy an almost unbreakable tool.
- Increases productivity
- Saves time
- Snug fit
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- To assemble, insert the aluminum rod through the A.I. Buddy about 1". This is a tight fit, it will take some force.
- For stimulation, position a boar in front or beside the sows to be bred. Remember that boar contact is the key.
- Position the A.I. Buddy over the flank area allowing the hook part of the aluminum rod to be above the tail. If the A.I. Buddy is loose, take the unit off and squeeze together to fit tighter over the flank.
- Insert the catheter into position and connect the semen bottle. Squeeze to get free flow. Rotating the catheter may be needed. Bend the catheter up and hook into the rod where the bottle and catheter join.
- Note: If the catheter is too short to bend up, move the A.I. Buddy back and tilt down to reach.
- It is recommended to use the catheter with the rubber handle, preventing the semen bottle from slipping off.
- Some of the semen bottles may require a hole poked to enable the sow to draw the bottle empty.
Replacement Rods available (#320901 & #320906, sold separately).