LevALERT® Grain Level Indicator
The LevALERT® Grain Level Indicator displays the level of feed in your bin while you remain safely on the ground. When grain reaches the level of the LevALERT®, it turns a highly visible bright yellow color. Install anywhere along a vertical bin wall at key levels important to you.
How it Works: As your bin material reaches the LevALERT® Indicator, it pushes against the rubber activator, turning the color tube from black to bright yellow. When material recedes, it automatically darkens again.
- Easy Installation — Fully assembled and ready to install from outside your bin
- High Visibility — Can be easily seen from 300 feet, day or night
- No Electricity Required — Completely mechanical
- Increased Safety — Virtually eliminates the need to climb bins to check levels
- A Money Saver — Saves you time, labor and money
- Made in the USA
- Agricultural Grains and Feeds
- Plastic Pellets
- Cement Powders
Note: Installation requires the drilling of a 1 1/8" hole.