Suevia Cup - Model 939
(#100.0939) This stainless steel valve on this Model 939 Suevia Watering Cup resists corrosion better than brass valves. It requires less maintenance since it will not pit. The side mount valve works well for larger animals. There is less water waste because the animal has to intentionally activate the valve (located to the side of the cup) to release water.
- Bowls are constructed of cast iron and completely enameled, making them impervious to acid, friction wear and virtually all corrosive chemicals
- Never needs height adjustment and guaranteed not to break under normal use
- Each cup is put through a special enamel process for corrosion resistance
- Flow control valve lets you adjust to whatever pressure you have on your farm
- Hood feature helps prevent water in the cup from being contaminated
- Sturdy molded-in mounting tabs with 3/8" holes
- 1/2" male connection from the top
- Dimensions: 6.75" W x 4" D x 8" H
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Recommended For: Piglets from 15 - 100 lbs.